<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 25, 2006

~Happiness is all in the mind~

So far, this week has been rather kind to me. Coz my attendance at school improved and my spirits are high for no explicable reason! I missed only 1 class on Tue which was for sociology. I was late for Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour morning classes for more than an hour on Mon and Wed respectively but it’s an improvement from not attending classes previously. The only grouse I have is that I’m suffering from a relapse of insomnia for these 2 weeks. Sleeping at 5 or 6am is no joke when you have class at 9am.

Sun
Met bro at Kallang Mac at 8+pm and kana snooked coz he didn’t mention that he was going to promote some health product to me which costs a bomb. (*Note to bro: Next time, PLEASE leave me out of such things. Coz you know I’ve short attention span and having to sit there for so long listening to something I have no interest in is annoying. At least some information or warning beforehand would be nice and I should be given a choice whether to participate in such an activity. Don’t like the kana snooked feeling. Give you face that’s why I still sat there despite being bored to death) No, a bomb would be cheaper. His colleague and manager Rachel were there too. I nearly missed him coz he was wearing a shirt and pants attire which was too mature for bro and I didn’t recognize him. Time was spent talking about the product and extra time was spent talking cock. But happy for bro since he found a job which he enjoys. Not bad effort on his first day on the job and I believe he can do well given his diligence and persuasive skills. J

So it was to be till 10+pm for the chat and our late dinner at KFC to end before we took a bus to Tampines 201. Didn’t want to go initially coz I had a feeling that Sui Feng would be there and I wasn’t keen to see her and bro kept insisting that she would have gone home by the time we reached there which wasn’t the case. It seems like my 6th sense is getting better. I was surprised to see Keng Chong with Sui Feng and Eleanor coz it has been almost 2 mths since I last saw him. Andrew came down after some time and I missed my last 0015 bus so ended up we went to North Park where Terence and Gabriel joined us. Enjoyed playing the swing and got to chat with almost everyone. Although Sui Feng told me a lot of things I didn’t want to disclose much to her. I just distrust her now though I’m able to listen to her problems and all. She commented that I changed in that I have become more childish while Keng Chong remarked that I wasn’t really happy even though I laughed a lot. That day indeed I was still unhappy but just not to spoil people’s mood I was compelled to put on a happy front.

About 3+ am we went to 201 7-11 and had some prata and drinks at the coffeeshop. Then we discussed the idea of going to Old CH again coz it was really boring and we wanted to do something fun. Unfortunately, the plan was not to be as bro was stranded home as his ma discovered his coming home late. So the rest of us excluding Keng Chong and Elfie ended up being entertained by Gabriel as he had make up applied by Eleanor and we couldn’t stop laughing. We took some pictures and man, he really looked chio sia with eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. We spent some time till about 5+am before I took a bus home as I had class.

Mon
Fell asleep during class and happened to bump into Kevin in the lift after class. Had lunch with Steph at KFC before heading home to rot.

Tue
Woke up super late coz fell asleep at 6am and missed the earlier morning class. Missed a lunch appointment with Kevin too but I woke up around 1135 am so I managed to inform him that I couldn’t make it. After dragging and wasting time at home turned up at 330 pm for Health Psychology lecture on stress. As class ended early, I went home to catch a breather and went for ballet class at 630pm.

Class is extremely exhausting these days as Ms Ho doesn’t stop the tape most of the time and I will be perspiring right after the first Plie barre exercise. Have to work on my stamina and the good thing is finally I managed to get my turns right on time.

After ballet class ended, I took a cab down to Cineleisure to meet Kevin for a movie (Hard Candy). Quite paisay coz my stomach kept growling during the whole time we were watching the movie. There was an “interesting” castration scene and the movie was rather funny. But it’s kind of terrifying coz you wouldn’t imagine a 14 year old to be manipulative and precocious. Actually it was excruciating to watch the guy being castrated. Even though I’m not a guy I just get goosebumps just imagining someone cutting someone’s balls. Eww. It’s moronic to give an M18 rating for this movie when there wasn’t any nudity involved. I deduce there are 2 lessons to be learnt from watching this movie: 1) Do not offend the female sex coz payback time will be more than what you have expected 2) If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. After the movie, Kevin and I had a chat till 150am at Kallang Mac where we had a meal before he sent me home.

Wed
Had a full day at school and went for ballet class. Didn’t expect that this was the 1st day of rehearsal for the concert. Sad thing is I’m losing one class per week for the preparation for exam till the 23rd Sep. This class is doing 2 dances to Mambo music and it was quite fun trying out the steps especially the parts where we had to shake our hips vigorously. The music was fast and exciting and so were the steps. Thank god that my class would be doing pointework and contemporary for 2 dances. Coz seriously mambo is not my thing.

Wonder why Alan would msg me on msn these days. Maybe it’s not really working out between him and the girl so there’s this spare tyre to entertain him in the meantime. Don’t really care but ok la, I’m polite enough to respond to him even though I think there is no need to. At least I’m not wasting brain cells agonizing over a heartless person which other people had mentioned before.

Have to finish reading my Her World and Woman’s Weekly magazines by today so I can concentrate fully on studying and working on my assignments. Glad that I’m finally finding some focus and direction in my life.

On Pointe @)~~
6:26 AM