<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

~Love poems from a friend's blog~

Poignant.. empathise with her feelings.. When one is down, he tends to be more creative.. But do we really need to go thru all that shit to express our creativity? I read somewhere before that depressed people make better lawyers as they have greater analytical insight. Wonder how true that is...

A Heart breaks easily alone by Walter W. Krijthe

A heart breaks easier alone
When no one sees you crying
When no one notices at all
That inside you are dying

A heart breaks easier alone
When they all think you're crazy
That when you crawl back in your bed
The whole world thinks you're lazy

A heart breaks easier alone
And there's no way to mend it
To stop the heart from breaking more
You simply have to end it

A heart breaks easier alone
Without a love to heal it
And finally the breaking's done
When you no longer feel it

Could You?

As I cry these tears,
And scream in pain.
Could you think of me?
Or say my name?

As I leave this place,
And say my goodbyes.
Could you be someone,
Who will wipe your eyes?

As I run and hide,
Away from my fears.
Could you chase me?
And wipe away my tears?

As I scream for help,
And ask for your hand.
Could you finally take me away?
To far away land?

Remembered Friend

Every time when I look at the photo,
I remember u as someone special,
A person who has shown me the meaning of life
A person who has give a lot of courage 2 go through this life
But one thing that is playing in mind
Will I ever meet u before I die
Cause it seems hard 2 meet you
As u always busy ..

But all I know is that
Our friendship will never end
Because you are the one that care for me
And I'm the one who will care for you

Life

Life is a mixture of ups and downs,
Regularly visited by smiles and frowns.
Life has partners like sorrows and joy,
Beautiful as a girl and adventurous as a boy.

Life is risky like handling a gun,
Though it gives us immense fun.
Life has colours like bright and pale,
Like a bread, mood is fresh and stale.

Life is a combo of devil and God,
Where you are greeted by slangs and applaud.
Life is full of surprises and twists,
Life itself is an eternal bliss.

Life has timings of early and late,
It easily conquers fortune and fate.
Life is a get together of earth and sky,
Where one day to earth we say "Good Bye".

Can't let go

looked at him for the first time, and not noticing I would fall in love with him I looked away.
I now sit at home only thinking about him.
Why is it that I can't let him go?
I know realize he is never coming back, and begin to cry.
He was my first, my first at so many things.
But the one thing I will always remember, is that he was my first "True Love."
I did things not thinking of the outcome, and now I am left home all alone.
I just can't let him go.
Why is it that he can act like nothing is wrong, and say "I Love You?"
Does it even mean anything?
If he read this, would he show this to all of his friends?
I just don't know anymore!
All I know is that I love a guy.
And for that reason......"I Can't Let Him Go"

What is Love?

Love is like the wild rose-briar,
Friendship like the holly-tree—
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms
But which will bloom most constantly?

The wild-rose briar is sweet in the spring,
Its summer blossoms scent the air;
Yet wait till winter comes again
And who will call the wild-briar fair?

Then scorn the silly rose-wreath now
And deck thee with the holly's sheen,
That, when December blights thy brow,
He may still leave thy garland green.

On Pointe @)~~
2:35 AM