<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

~On another fren's blog~

How can I let go of a love that was so true.. How can I forget these feelings that I still hold for you? Why can't I say good-bye even when I was wrong.. to think that these feelings could last forever long? But I guess it's really over i'm left alone and sad, Yet I still think of us & all the times we had.. Maybe in the future we can sort this all through, But until then, my dearest love.. I'll say one last "I love you."

Words.. juz words..

Forgive me for the things,
That I never said to you..
Forgive me for not knowing,
The right words to say, to prove..

That I will always be,
Devoted to you and me..
And if you can't feel that in my love,
Then I'm sorry for not giving you enough..

But I'm not sorry for my love,
I'm not sorry for my touch..
The way it made your hands,
Tremble and my heart rush..

I would do it all again,
Wouldn't take back a thing, no..'
Cause with you I've lived,
A thousand lives in one..

Well, maybe there've been times,
That I let you down..
Looking back on all those moments,
I know that I should have found.

Love is to be for you,
And now I will promise to you..
And if you don't see that in my eyes,
Then I'll be sorry for the rest of my life..

But I'm not sorry for my love,
I'm not sorry for my touch..
The way it made your hands,
Tremble and my heart rush...

I would do it all again,
Wouldn't take back a thing, no,
Cause with you I've lived
A thousand lives in one...

Because with you I've lived
A thousand lives into one..
But I could never be..
I could never be..Sorry for love...

What is Love? Baby I need you..

The love in your heart wasn't meant there to stay.. Love isn't love till you give it away.. One look at love & you may see, it weaves a web over a mystery.. For tattered threads will rend apart & hope has a place in a lover's heart.. and love is a medicine for the sickness of the world; a prescription often given, but too rarely taken.. If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching or cool one's pain, & help one lonely person into happiness again, I shall not live in vain....

The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves..When one door of happiness closes, another opens: but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us...

On Pointe @)~~
3:13 AM