<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 17, 2006

~Another movie~

Sat is a good day to remember! The afternoon was a typical boring Saturday afternoon as there was no ballet class and I spent the time searching for articles on alcohol addiction and its treatment for my Health Psychology literature review. I was supposed to meet Floyd at 7pm but I was extremely late reaching only at 735pm. I made the hungry guy wait for so long. Felt kinda guilty. We had dinner at the Wisma Atria foodcourt where he had lor mee while I had my fave dessert of gingko nut with barley. As we had time before the 910pm movie Floyd suggested playing at the arcade. We had reached Cineleisure at 830pm. I was afraid we wouldn't be in time for the movie if we played but we completed the game at 9pm. I broke my own record for Time Crisis II. I spent $2 at Cineleisure with only 1 continue to complete the entire game. My dollar lasted till midway at Stage 3 Act 1. Position 10 in the rankings is an improvement from position 13. However my accuracy dropped from 57% to 53%. I played better than the $2.50 which I had 3 continues playing at Parkway's arcade. Thanx to my friend Floyd whom I met for the first time who was a good partner in the game. He played $2 till Stage 3 act 2 and it would be crazy if he continued since we know he will win one mah and that would be wasting a dollar. The first guy whose horoscope sign is a cancer I know in my 22 years of existence. Floyd refused to accept the payment for the movie ticket and suggested that I can pay for the drink where he can drink at the cinema.

After the game, Floyd told me this girl looked me from head to toe repeatedly when I was having my fun and said something to her bf and they both looked at me in that wierd manner. Guess I was too engrossed in the game to notice boliow people like them. It's so irritating. They never see a girl playing arcade game before is it? I saw Floyd's broken finger and I suppose when he got that injury it must have been excruciatingly painful. Even just looking at it makes me very uncomfortable. Hope his finger will heal soon, but Floyd was saying that his finger would not be straight even after it has recovered. Funny thing about Floyd is that he spoke Mandarin all the way today when in msn and in his blog he is very fluent in the English language. Seemed like he was trying to test my Mandarin speaking skills (or lack of) :P.

We watched The Intimate, a Korean movie. It's a story about love and sex. Another happily never after ending. Throughout the whole movie, we don't know the female and male leads' characters' names. They are just known as Boy and Girl. Indeed there was a lot of lovemaking scenes and my god, they make sex look beautiful especially since the guy was gorgeously cute and had an amazing body and ass. He was so romantic and passionate and I wondered why she chose her fiance whom she dated for 7 years. The lady looked different at various scenes and resembled certain actresses from some views. One view had her looking like Nanako, another like Vivian Chow and other views like other actresses which I forgot their names. Some scenes she looked chio, in others she looked like shit. Anyway she's so thin. She has the flattest butt and the longest nicest leannest legs I've ever seen. Basically, I loved her body. She had nice boobs as well though it was an A cup but it looked extremely soft and supple. Omg, why am I talking like a guy? Her skin was so fair and white. And she had a delicate fragility to her appearance. If I were a guy, she would be the type of girl that I want.

The story goes where she meets a witty guy whom she would be happy with just before she gets married and her fiance finds out about the fling. Her fiance actually told her he didn't mind her having her fun but he wanted her to come back to him. Actually, I don't think it was a fling. The boy and girl shared some special moments together. I loved the part where they got "married" at the park. Moments like sharing a big tub together with rose petals in the water and looking at the mirror together while he wrote the word angel on her back over the shower foam. and drawing the outline of her hand with a white marker on the bench, it seemed so incredibly romantic. My type of love life would be like this. Falling head over heels with someone you met at first sight and doing "impractical" things together. Maybe that explains why I always listen to my heart rather than my head in love. Daydreaming may be unreal in reality but sometimes indulging in it makes life easier to look forward to. It was not to be as the girl said that since the entire day all they did was have sex the whole day and what would they do if they had a week or month together. She mentioned that she would rather preserve happy memories of him till the day she dies than be together and start finding fault with each other if they were to go into a relationship. Maybe she didn't believe in fairy tales coming true? Maybe she was too practical and pessimistic thinking that love in reality should be a mundane routine affair? If I were her, I would not choose my boyfriend whom I had been dating for 7 years. Indeed there is some responsibility towards the boyfriend and it is ineviatble that there is affection and feelings for each other. But what if one day, your true love who would make you happy beyond description and make your life better than heaven appears? I would choose the one whom I will be happy together doing dreamy things and caring for each other rather than entering a marriage which is fraught with quarrels about household bills, a husband who's always too busy with work and having the feeling that somehow you are not truly happy. Spending 7 years together may seem like an obligation to stay on and be committed in a marriage but I would not betray my heart. If I had to live with a guy I don't truly love with all my heart, I'd never be happy in my entire life even if he loves me more than I love him. Sometimes it is tough to choose between ideals and obligations/responsibilities. But I would rather see ideals truimphing. I teared at the part where the boy forced himself on her but she cried during the whole process. She was thinking about her fiance and my heart just kept sinking and became unbearably heavier. Didn't feel better even after that part was long over. Guess I could feel her pain. The boy wasn't using her for sex and I could tell he truly loved her. Yet she couldn't give her entire heart to him. After the movie ended, I had a late dinner (should be called supper due to the time) at Yoshinoya before buying salsa cheese fries and crunchy shrimp from Long John Silver.

Fri 15/9
Went to school in the afternoon and after school went to kia kia at Bukit Merah Central. Had my first meal after 1+ days without food. Had my early dinner at TM Mac's and some Japanese satay. Went to watch darling train for his floorball as usual Realised that darling wasn't able to reach his peak performance as I was distracting him from his game. I avoided looking at him and focused on the ball instead. Nevertheless, I think I added some pressure on him to perform with my presence so I suggested not watching him play next week. I have a feeling he'll perform at his optimal level of performance without me to watch him play. Overshot my bus stop by a lot after Kallang mrt at Boon Keng Road when I dozed off on the bus as the bus was approaching Marine Parade. Had to walk through Geylang again in less than half and hours' time to get home in a groggy state.

Thu 14/9
Met Keng Chong at my home bus stop and made him wait for 20 min too. We took 12 together to the Guanyin temple to offer her thanks. Had fun window shopping and I got a pair of purple shoes with some sewn on sequins which I lusted for the first time i saw it. Keng Chong kept complaining that he was tired and that I must be crazy to be walking all over Bugis street and Bugis Junction. Shopping gives me a rush and high. The sheer pleasure of using money to pay for a coveted item can be addictive just like drugs. Keng Chong had a haircut at Pointers salon which I recommended and it was really cheap $8 and they cut his hair for like less than 20 min. He styled his hairstyle himself and it was the exact same hairstyle he had a few months back. Went to meet Phoebe at the studio at 5pm to practice for the ballet exam. The gal was quite blur, she can confuse me and I got mixed up for the steps myself. That explained why we stayed on for so long. My pointe seems much better but my left foot is not over the box. I think my shoes aren't soft enough, especially for the left side. Reached home only around 830pm.

Darling people say we should enjoy my honeymoon period while it lasts but I know and trust you that you aren't like any other guy who will treat his gf differently after the good times has ended. We will always be nice and caring to each other so the good moments will never end. I love you so so very very very much. Thanks for being my loved one. We are two romantic sentimental souls who enjoy daydreaming so we'll never yield to the materialistic and practical side of life. You are my dream come true and I never want to wake up from this fabulous dream. I will treasure every single moment I spend with you and it's kinda scary how time passes so quickly whenever we are together. I'm grateful to heaven for giving me a gift which is you. I hope we can grow old together, support each other and never be apart.

On Pointe @)~~
1:14 AM