<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 17, 2006

~Bro, ur posts made me cry again... :'(~

I read all your posts just now and I'm sorry I haven't been concerned about you when you needed a shoulder most. I'm a lousy sister and I wish I can make amends. I know how sad and helpless u feel and what makes it worse is that I know whatever I do will not make you get back to your usual self unless a miracle happens and what you wish for comes true. You allowed me to find my happiness but I can't do anything to make you feel better. My tears keep running as I'm typing this.

Gal, I hope you can give my bro a chance or at least state things clearly and amiably to him even if you don't intend to patch back with him k? I can't bear to see him hurt and depressed all the time. He really tries very hard and he truly loves you only. I'm not lying about this just coz he's very close to me. He is hurt very deeply when you treat him or speak to him harshly. When I saw you two for the first time, I always wish that you two would remain together forever. I know that many things have changed but I know you two have feelings for each other. Is it possible if you give him a chance in the future at least? Do think and consider carefully whether you can ever let go of him and envision yourself marrying someone else. I know bro can be self-destructive and bad tempered at times. I'm not saying that his actions are justified sometimes but everything he does, it's not that he doesn't consider the comsequences. He has made you his life and those times I met up with him, he was laughing and smiling but his eyes were filled with sorrow. It pains me to see him like this, does it affect you the same way? I know you are not a heartless person and you are soft-hearted inside. Even the harsh words you speak doesn't hide who you truly are. I'm not trying to sound like a know-it all expert when I can't handle my love matters properly in the past. I'm afraid to see that the destiny where you two can end up happily ever after will never happen. Somehow certain actions we do may affect what was meant to be and wouldn't it be a source of regret when you get older? I'm not forcing you to be with him but please do take your time to listen to your heart: to determine if you truly lost all feelings for him before making any decision k? I'm sorry I seem like a kaypoh intervening in your relationship, acting as mediator and advisor for you two. You two are young and it isn't easy to handle relationship matters in a mature manner. But I do know how much potential there is for your love story to bloom into a beautiful flower.

On the lighter side, yes bro you said I BETTER do your survey. Ok la, oblige you.. So personal lor the questions.. 100 questions!

MYSELF
001. real name: Mindy
002.nicknames: Min And some other embarassing ones like mei nu, chiobu (for god sake some people's eyes got problem. Obviously not I name myself. I not so bhb)
003. single or taken: Taken by my sweetheart Ryan for safe keeping
004. Zodiac: Pig (horoscope:scorpio)
005. male or female: female with male tendencies and characteristics (Nah, I'm not going to tell you what they are)
006. pri school : St Anthony's Canossian Primary School
007. amazing. there's no question (bro's remark retained.)
008. how many buddies on your list : 289 on friendster
009. friendster name : cAndY mInDy
010. occupation : Psychology undergraduate/pool cashier
011. hair colour : black and dark brown
012: hair length: long 1/4 down my back
013:best feature of you : my dimple
014:eye colour: dark brown
015.are u a health freak? : Nope. I love unhealthy food and I eat at mac's more than 3 times a week. Too lazy to exercise beyond my three ballet classes a week. (actually I don't have sports shoes since 2001 that's why I'm not able to go running. Anyway is there any sports brand sponsor who is kind enough to provide me with running shoes? I love Nike. I would endorse the weight-loss properties of using the shoes :P)
016. height: 1.68m (I wanna be 1.72m. Anyway to grow taller?!)
017: do you have a crush on someone? : No. I love my one and only darling only!
018. do you like yourself? Geez. I can find a million reasons to hate myself and none to love myself. (ok low self esteem again)
019. braces? I did toy with the idea. But the pain and discomfort for 2 years. Nah. I must be mad. Though I always say pain is pleasurable (to some extent la) Not something excruciatingly painful.
020. you think you're awesome? Haha pls refer to 18
021.piercings? I only have one on each ear. had them when I was a baby. Even my ma is more happening than me. She has two on each ear. I think they are cool but too many just looks disgusting.
022. tattoo: People who know me know that since sec sch I've been yearning for a phoenix on my back. Why phoenix? Coz it's a powerful mythical creature who has regenerative properties. Want to be strong like the phoenix.
023. surgery: Yes
024. first thing you did today: saw my hp msg. Received one from my wonderful darling.
025.first piercing : refer to 21
026. first best friend : Irene from nursery to K2. We had great fun terrorising our childcare centre!
027. first award : Some in-class competition in pri school-Checking the dictionary and shu fa (dunno which came first)
028: first sport : running (I'm always running around since the day I could walk! Always kana scolding from pa for running around the home when young)
029. first pet: cat
030. first vacation: Malaysia, Ipoh (yawnz, sian)
031: first concert: Dunman High Chinese orchestra in sec school
032. first love: Can't rem his name. He was my ma's insurance client's (they are frens obviously) son. We are the same age. My ma was teasing me about us always holding hands and going to see fishes. There was a tiny hill where we always go up to and run around. Puppy love..

FAVORITES
033.movie: Too many faves but if I really I had to pick one Moulin Rouge
034.song: God is a girl, techno basically
035.color : black, white
036: music genre: techno, pop, classical
037.season : autumn
038. food : Ba chor mee, Laksa, Western food, Spagetti, Chinese food, dumplings, stewed pork, eggs, fruits (esp water melon, blueberries and mangoes), black pepper anything (chicken, fish), salsa cheese fries with crunchy shrimp from Long John, Chocolates!, sweets, seafood, lady fingers,Yoshinoya beef bowl, KFC Chicken and chicken Chop, Mushroom Swiss from BK, Fish Dippers from Mac, gingko nut with barley, red tea jelly, almond jelly, rum and raisin ice cream, Mrs Field's oat and raisin soft cookies, oats, Auntie Anne's pretzels esp sour cream and onion, roti John, mee soto, cheese prata, yogurt or fruit bars, cerea, Japanese food (cooked ones hor)and cheese!
039. drink: barley, Heaven and Earth green tea, watermelon juice, almond drink, 100 Plus
040. body part: butt
041. cartoon : X Men, Batman, Spiderman and Felix the Cat
042: piece of clothing : My white and black dresses
043. brand of clothing : Burberry. But i don't have any items yet. Want a short skirt with its signature checks and a trenchcoat
044. thing you sleep with: My soft toys(3 bears, 4 grovers, sheep, rabbit, 2 cats, 2 qoos, 1 duck), bolster, 2 pillows
045. fav school : My primary school
046. fav animal: Cat and fish
047. fav book : Wuthering Heights
048. fav magazine : Female, Seventeen, Her World

CURRENTLY
049. eating : Not yet
050. drinking: water
051. i'm about to : bathe soon
052. listening to : nothing
053. thinking of? : Darling
054. doing before this survey: Reading bro's and elisa's blogs
055. watching? : the screen la
056. wearing : shorts and a spagetti strap top
057. where do you see yourself in 5 yrs? : Married. Stable career.
058. kids : 3. 2 boys and a girl
059: want to be married? : Yup to my beloved Ryan ;)
060: career in mind : CNB officer if can't then any civil service job for the helping profession
061. lips or eyes? : eyes. They are the windows to a person's soul and reveal the innermost feelings, desires and fears of a person.
062. hugs or kisses : hugs. It's cosy and warm.. So fuzzy!
063. shorter or taller : Average (Not too tall or short can? Extremes are not very nice)
064. romantic or spontaneous: Both! (Being romantic needs planning while spontaniety is on the spur of the moment. They are both fantastic! Like surprises and being free.. )
065. nice arms or stomach : Both again! Sexy well defined biceps and a 6 pec are desirable. I prefer arms personally. The stomach looks wierd with the belly button.
066. sensitive or loud : sensitive
067. hook up or relationship: relationship. Committment rocks! Yes bro i agree with you on this. Hook ups are for people who are shallow and superficial. I think they lead meaningless lives. Seriously if they get AIDs and die they don't deserve any sympathy.
068.sweet or caring? : caring. Don't they mean the same thing?!!
069 love or sex? : love
070 trouble maker or hesistant : hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER
071. kissed a stranger? : Nope and I never will.
072. drank bubbles? : Yes
073. lost specs/contacts. : a few times
074. ok this question is missing.
081 ran away from home : No. I just stay away from home :P
082 got an X-ray? : yup.
083. broken a bone? : No
084. broken someone's heart. : yup unfortunately
085. turn someone down? : yup
086 cried when someone died? : My Chinese tuition teacher passed away at 23 in 1995.
087 cried in school : a few times in primary and secondary school
088 have you ever had sex before? : Huan Lo. Why do you care?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN..
089. god: Yes. I believe in Guan Yin.
90. miracles: Yes. Some things just happen without any explanation
091. love at first sight. : Yup.
093. aliens: Yes. The universe is too big to just have humans inhabiting Earth. There are other universes out there.
094. magic : Yes indeed
095. heaven. : Yes
096 santa claus? Haha. It cannot be real.
097 sex on the first date: Out of bounds!
098. kissing on the first date? : depends on the kiss.. Obviously not mouth to mouth. On the cheek or forehead is ok.
099. angels : Yes but we can never see one.
answer truthfully
100. is there someone you want to be with right now? : My darling Ryan. ")

Bluff people one la where got 100 questions sia? Some numbers and questions missing somemore. Only 92 questions in all.

On Pointe @)~~
12:49 PM