<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 14, 2006

~Why does my left eye keep twitching for the past 4 days?~

Finally I got my full results except for the counselling module. I will be able to do the Honours year! It's a dream come true. I'm already starting to get excited on what topic I wanna do for my research project. Something related to abnormal psychology. Like eating disorders or depression. Today the Organisational Behavior test was a disaster. I wrote barely a quarter page for each of the 4 questions and left after 30 min. I seemed to be repeating the same answers over and over again and came up with my own definitions for terms. But seriously I don't care. I just wanna pass so 20% for this module won't kill me if I work hard for the rest of the components. Panam was crazy to continue lesson after the test at 11am and I fell asleep halfway. I did try very hard not to but I dropped my pen while dozing off. :P

After school ended, Angeline, Steph and I discussed our presentation. We intend to reuse the assignment Angelin did on Stress and use my literature review on burnout which we did for behavior in organisations. Through this way we've shaved off a lot of effort needed to do our presentation. Reminds me of Paul who used his Brain and Behavior assignment for a trilogy for subsequent assignments! Talking of Paul, miss the guy who always expose me for giving a fake smile when I'm unhappy. Coz we are probably the only ones who have Bipolar disorder in our school and he can read my thoughts. Wonder how he's doing in the Aussie campus.

Steph and I had lunch at KFC near school before we caught the French movie Lemming at Cineleisure at 250pm. My god, this show is the most psychotic movie I've ever caught. It was so crappy and ridiculous that there are no words to describe it. But it's good man. You come out of the cinema feeling brainwashed and start to question if you are sane. So people do watch it if you can, you'll be in for a mindblowing experience. FYI it's PG but you get to view people's naked back views.

After the movie, I went to Tangs to get my YSL Blush for $57. My most expensive makeup item to date. Took a bus to the hawker centre near my home and waited half an hour just for a chicken chop. Nowadays I keep falling asleep on buses. Don't know why I get so tired these days. It's old age probably.

The annoying thing which happened today was a call from Justin, this perverted stalker who called me during my movie and a few days ago. He can be goddamn irritating. Been telling him I'm busy and I don't wanna talk and he still doesn't give up and he still calls. I think he's super free. Either he doesn't understand what I have told him on Keng Chong's birthday that I've a boyfriend or he's just dumb. Still can tell me I changed the way i talked and sent me an sms say I very good. Wierd asshole. In any case, he won't be able to find me after 26 January 2007 when my 2 year plan with Starhub ends. So my 9338**** hp number will no longer be in use. Then I will be using a line solely and get a new hp at long last.

Hmm in reverse chronological order, what I've been up to these past few days.

Tue 12/9
Suffered a bulk of diarrhoea (as usual) and made it late for Health Psychology class. After that went for ballet class. I managed to soften my pointe shoe so much that I have an arch in my shoes on pointe. Miss Ho thought I had gotten a new pair of shoes when in fact it was the old pair. My left pose turn is terrible. My finishing for these few lessons see me going off balance and ending up on the ground. OMG, if I do that for my exams I'd go bang my head against the wall. Getting extremely nervous as next Sat would be the big day. Plus I pulled my right thigh muscle the Saturday before and I can't over exert my right leg so I haven't been able to do splits on my right leg. Hopefully my leg will recover by tomorrow so I can do well in my exam.

Mon 11/9
Watched The Host with darling at The Cathay. The seats weren't really comfortable and it was really cold in the theatre. But there are a lot of special promotions such as having a tertiary pass can entitle you $1 off the movie tickets from Mon-Thu excluding public holidays and eves of public holidays or $1 off movie tickets for movies at The Picturehouse(arthouse films screened exclusively here) from Mon-Fri before 5pm excluding public holidays and eves of public holidays plus get a free movie pass when you get 3 stamps from purchases at the food and beverages outlets. The Host was really funny at some parts. For me I just enjoy laughing at stupid things but not at jokes (coz I'm too slow to catch them or I find them just not funny). However, the ending was quite depressing. In this show you get to see the good and ugly sides of humans. And you start to ponder which side you belong to. Or maybe you just have both sides.

Following the movie, darling and I walked to Raffles City. I saw 2 Swatch watches which caught my fancy. One is a pearl dainty watch while the other was a cute one with animals. Intending to get both for myself as my birthday presents. Darling sent me home for the first time and he got to be the n-th person to be shocked at the amount of newspapers in my room. Ok, I seem to have a hoarding habit and this can be indicative of an obsessive-compulsive personality.

After sending my dear off at the bus stop, I went to SPC to get some snacks and I'm getting annoyed at the car washer for making this stupid kissing sound behind me. This is not the first time he's been doing this. He's stupid to try to catch my attention this way because I wouldn't turn back anyway as this is disgusting and sexual harassment in my opinion.

Sun 10/9
Went for the briefing by Terence for the pool cashier job at the Cue Club. Then went to meet Clarence for a short while before going to see my darling after he knocked off work. Had dinner at his place. His ma's mee fen was delicious! Anyway, darling is really a good boy. His parents endorsed his good point of taking the initiative to do housework. :P Can see it for myself too first hand. We chatted as we had a short walk around the neighborhood together after dinner. Time with darling always passes so fast. I wish the times when I'm with him will stand still so we can enjoy the moments indefinitely. I sound like a dreamer sometimes and when you have two dreamers together, life just becomes so impossibly perfect and wonderful. Darling, I appreciate every little thing you do and for being in my life. I never want to be away from you. I want to be close to you forever or at least till the day we die. If there are afterlifes, I want to know you and be with you for subsequent lifetimes. Hope that we'll have always be in bliss.

On Pointe @)~~
1:19 AM