<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

~7 days to my big day~

I won 2 movie tix to The Departed from Maxim magazine.. Luckily I haven't watched it yet.. In addition to Darling's free movie voucher I don't have to pay for my movies! Wonder why I dread the days leading to my bday.. I've given up wishing for things that will never come true..

At least I thgt it would be better if I did something for myself.. After self-imposing a diet from Sunday, I've managed to lose 2.2kg.. I hope I can fit into the black dress Ive bought on Sunday coz darling is celebrating an early birthday wif me and I wanna look pretty for him and myself. It has been really difficult to keep away from all the temptation when I see Ma's food.. But I tell myself that everything will pay off on Sun if I am disciplined. And I'll be able to wear my calf-high boots and short skirts soon.. Haven't tried not eating for more than 4 days but this time I can push myself to do it! If I wanna be thin again, 7 days is nothing compared to being fat and agonising for months. I don't have much energy now to go out. My joints are aching and I feel weak..But it'll all be worth it..

Nowadays I feel as if I'm not doing anything productive at all. I'm just wasting away watching TV from Mon-Fri. I don't mind not having a life. I'd rather lose myself in the lives of others instead of looking at mine which doesn't hold any meaning nor hope. I wonder why I feel this heaviness in my heart.. It hurts.. Is it coz I miss my ballet class? But they'll be doing rehearsal till Dec 19 and by then I 'll have stopped dancing for 2 mths plus.. I guess this is d longest time I've stopped dancing.. My dancing will get worse again when I go back.. the last break was 1 mth 2 yrs ago and my turns are badly affected,, Now I shudder to think what else will be affected this time? My flexibility, extensions and jumps most probably..

I'm getting stressed out over my last 4 modules.. Seems like I might have some trouble clearing these.. I really don't wanna repeat any of them.. It's really stupid to be held back for some electives.. Maybe all these are affecting my mood..

Why am I unhappy? Is it that difficult to be happy?

On Pointe @)~~
12:28 AM