<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 06, 2006

~An early bday~

Yesterday, darling celebrated an early bday with me as he can't make it on the actual day due to a floorball match. Hmm, the day started off with darling calling me an hour before our appointed time at 230pm at Raffles Place control station. "Darling, I reached already." Imagine my shock at hearing this with dripping hair and ironing my skirt at the same time. I could have prepared myself earlier but I had to go through 6 outfit changes, all black nonetheless as I was dissatified with how fat I looked in each one. I tried my best to prepare myself quickly but I reached there exactly on the dot.

Darling got me to guess what he got me as a present after I went through the fare gates. Hmm, first guess.. "A bear?" not correct. "Flowers?" something which I blurted without thinking and yes it was what I love. Darling asked if I would marry him and I joked that there wasn't any ring in sight. There were 12 red and pink roses which contained the numbers that we both love.. "1" for him and "2" for me.


Aren't the roses pretty? (A bit too bright... haiz, lousy digi cam.. 1st time using it)


Darling took me to the Fish and Co outlet at The Glass House at Douby Gaut knowing that the suaku me had never been nor eaten there ever.



Better colors for the flowers..Thanks darling, I love them.

We ordered a Seafood Platter for 2 which I've always wanted to try. For the drinks Darling had a glass of iced lemon tea while I had refillable passionfruit drink. The food wasn't as warm as what it should have been but nevertheless, the sheer volume of it made it so intimidating.


The pan isn't that small in reality...


There's fish, lotsa prawns, mussels, flavoured rice, octopus rings and fries.. Way too much food for 2 in fact.. 3 people would be able to share this

We had to stuff ourselves crazy but eventually we did finish our meal and after 2 refills of passionfruit drink we decided to take a walk to digest our heavy meal.


Darling and I at Fish and Co.. Part of his face is cropped off.. din notice the little girl till I saw this pic on d com.. so cute n chubby!!

Darling with his face intact.. Gee.. He's always so suave.. The server behind helped us to refill my passionfruit tea.. Thanx..

We walked to Plaza Singapura but there wasn't much to see so we headed to The Heeren instead for some window-shopping. At a gift store, I saw an extra cute ugly thing which looks like a cross between a dog and a bear. I'll be getting it soon as I can't stop thinking of it. :P We stopped over at Paragon for my fave Mrs Field's cookies which Darling and I shared. While sitting at the bench we saw an adorable toddler with big round eyes. Darling and I couldn't stop ourselves from smiling and looking at him.

Darling said it was strange that everytime we are together we'll always see babies or toddlers (whether in prams or carried in their parents' arms). He suggested it meant something (No dear, I think you are thinking too much :P). But anyway, we both love kids and it's not a bad thing.

As I had a craving for oysters, we popped over to Far East Plaza for my fave Oyster mee sua. Too much food for the entire day and we were really drained so we decided to go to darling's home to rest.

On the bus to darling's home..


At darling's home. Darling wanted some pics with my hair tied up..I look like his sis :O

Supposed to be angry faces.. But we look kinda comical.

I feel very blessed to have a thoughtful and romantic guy. It amazes me when he knows the things I'm thinking.. A little freaky as well, but if he's always this caring and sensitive, I wouldn't mind exposing my vulnerability towards him as he won't hurt me. Hope we will always be together. Thanks for being in my life! Darling, it's ok you can't accompany me on my birthday. Don't feel guilty anymore k? Thanks for the wonderful bday gift. I appreciate it very much.. Hmm. Knowing that I would marry the guy who gives me roses, I know how dead serious you are about us. I'll never leave you till you ever ask me to..


On Pointe @)~~
12:25 PM