<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 19, 2007

~Your rain of sorrow is my pain~

The weather seems very unpredictable lately. Developed a cough after recovering from a cold which lasted one week. Feels as if it has become a routine to fall ill so that I will be made to stay at home more often which I do not want. Totally mar the experience of enjoying myself outside. Maybe it's the lack of fibre that I've problems with my bowels and I bleed sometimes. The longest time I've bled was for a period of 2 weeks and I become so afraid of going to the toilet that I choose not to eat anything so that I would not need to go to the toilet. This problem has recurred again and I have learnt to adapt to it. Just use something to absorb the blood that's all. Nothing to worry about anymore. Maybe I will make a new wish: That I don't get sick. This reminds me of the time I watched Nada Sou Sou with Darling. The guy was never sick and when he got sick it caused his death. I will switch places with him if I could but then the show would be really boring if he had a cold or flu everytime and there wouldn't be a story anymore.

Had a long ballet class with Miss Ang on Tue 630-920pm. I guess I'm really testing her patience as I can barely remember the syllabus, my pirouettes just does not have the spotting she wants and I keep "sitting" on my supporting leg instead of pulling upwards from my thighs and lower torso (Ended up lifting my upper torso and my shoulders and neck were so tense that I look awful). I don't know whether to be happy or sad when she said this, "Qi shi ni hen shou (supposed to be :) ) ke shi ni de da tui hen da ( :( ). Ni zi ji kan. They are totally out of shape." And I look into the mirror more aware of how ugly my legs look and the freaky lopesideness of my body. The only consolation was that she said my turns on pointe was not bad.

After ballet class had to rush down to Orchard from Bedok to catch Conversations With Other Women with Jackson. Initially the split screen thingie was really jarring and headache inducing but somehow the eyes habituate to it. Another love story again. About a previously married couple meeting again at the guy's sis' wedding. I find the dialogue rather witty and entertaining and a refreshing change from some cliche contrived script in some romance drama.

Dunno what to write lately. Guess I'm going through some kind of writer's block. Perhaps blogging about uneventful stuff is getting boring. There is so much I wanna say sometimes but sometimes words mean nothing at all.

On Pointe @)~~
1:12 PM