<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 24, 2007

~Making progress~

The fever finally stopped but the muscle aches still lingers. Appetite is slightly better having half a small packet of milk, a few mouthfuls of porridge and noodles and a few sweets. Lost 1 kg again but I expect the loss to slow down. Still feeling nauseous after taking the medicine and after drinking water. Noticed this weird big bump on my second toe just below the nail. Looks rather ugly. On another hand I already have ugly feet shouldn't be too concerned. Seems like I will be able to go for my ballet class tomorrow night. Quite happy. Wouldn't want to miss class for the world.

Darling was telling me to treat him as if I was first love. What a funny thing to say. Maybe it's more appropriate to say he is my first true love. Yes darling I know you love Gary Cao's songs especially Superwoman and you are probably the only male who can reach his pitch. It's insane. You are my Superman and I'm your Superwoman don't we make a lovely pair? :P You always say I very fierce but you also very bad: everytime let people bully don't tell me. Like don't trust me like that. Hump. How not to love your naive thinking and big watery eyes. But you too thin le ribs all sticking out remember to keep it above 65 kg or else.. Then you so injury-prone, don't have to go so crazy in just a practice. Everytime you sprain your ankle or injure yourself I feel the pain too. You don't look after yourself properly how to play more games? Next month your birthday be giving you a surprise, hope you will like it. No matter what happens my heart is always with you. Don't have to keep asking me the same question k?

Ma will be attending the graduation ceremony in Sep, however she was disappointed that I did not choose to have the ceremony in Australia instead (I know why la, take the chance to travel again but think the air tix aren't very cheap). I think she has been waiting for this day for a long time and she's definitely more excited than I do. Anyway school is really cheapo, choosing to hold the ceremony in Spring building itself rather than a hotel. Earn so much money then don't print lecture notes and cover sheets even ceremony also want to save. What the hell. Only consolation is rental of the graduation gown is quite cheap only $40 compared to the $80-$100 I heard from other friends.

Don't know why but I'm hoping I grew taller again after this fever but think the possibilty of that happening is almost zilch. Maybe it's time to take my height again. Heard of friends shrinking which can't be true unless they are very old isn't it?

On Pointe @)~~
3:29 AM