<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 27, 2007

~Triumphant not yet~

Took 3 days just for 1.3 kg to budge. Food has lost all its hedonistic appeal. Even if you put an emperor's feast right in front of me, nothing will make me open my mouth to savour it. One week to lose 4.8kg is really slow. I'm hoping to lose as much as possible in the 2nd week. Didn't go for ballet today. I'm becoming irresponsible didn't inform Miss Ang I wasn't coming and her sms seemed angry. Just last night I was singing at K box at Cineleisure for 3 hours with friends. If I could I swore I would have sang till 6am instead of till 340am. Drank 3 cups of honey water and ate some peanuts for the whole of Sat. As of now nothing would make me lose my resolve in not eating anything anymore. Went for ballet class yesterday though and Miss Ho made us do both Advanced I and Advanced 2 exercises both at the barre and centre. Perspired buckets in that session. Was euphoric to see my body become much slimmer but my gigantic legs stood out from the rest of my body like a sore thumb. They look totally hideous and disproportionate. Wonder why is it so easy to lose weight from everywhere else except the legs? To say they look like tree trunks is not exactly an apt description. They are much worse than that. Whoever said that I never had any sense of self-control can't be more wrong than that. If I can cope without a basic human need unlike everyone else, I can do much more than everyone else. I look forward to painless pointework dancing soon! ") So happy!

On Pointe @)~~
8:27 PM