~The past~
My granny (Ma's side) whom i never met is 3rd from the right. Ma is 2nd from the left.
Ma and her "happening" days. To think she would tell me that I wear too revealing clothes. For her time, that dress is on the short side and a little tight. Got her genes in fashion i suppose.
Pa and Ma's wedding day. They were 21 and 24 respectively when they got married. Looks like I'm gonna be later than them if I do get hitched. At 1. Now you know why my ma was worried I wouldn't have any hair.
1+. Family portrait. Wonder what caught my eye?
4. Looking bored. One of the many expressionless pix I have. On the bus back to sg.
4. At genting Highlands. 1 of the few pix where I'm actually laughing or smiling.
4+. My neighbours, bro and I at their home.
4. At my kindergarten.
The only pic with a drawing I did at 5+. Now you know why I can't draw.
5+. Having fun.
5+. Looking at something again?
6th birthday. The girl on my left was my kindergarten bestie Irene and I had a huge crush on the boy beside me Desmond. Yes all the stuff is kindly sponsored by my ma. sad day though. Close to the day when I couldn't terrorise the kindergarten anymore with bestie (Would be screaming and crying, tearing up worksheets, wouldn't be sleeping when it was time to do so and throwing food I dislike on the floor etc. If quarrelled with bestie be pinching each other. Had to be taken out from ballet class after 3 months coz wouldn't change into ballet attire and if did go would sit there and stare at other girls dance while I wouldn't participate.) and Desmond was a good kid. Looks like I liked good boys then.
6+. Bro and I. Yes I know how sexy I look with one of the straps slipping off :P
8th birthday. Ma says this doesn't look like me. Used to be crazy over hair ribbons and I wore them all the time.
8. Yes I'm that strange kid who's the odd one out.
8. Celebrating an early x'mas at someone's home.

8. X'mas concert where we put up a play about Jesus birth. I was 1 of the 3 shepards. Protested when they suggested I be Mary. Then had the guts to sing into a mike with another boy when selected in a soprano voice for Joy to The World.
10. Finally have long hair. I loved that Snowman despite the fact he was very dirty. And there's my Humpty Dumpty.
Sec 3 Dunman High class. Yes we all look so toot.

JC1 class.
17. Friends did a makeover for me.
Sin Wei who weaved her magic in her home.
Sin wei's elder sis and I.
20. Adult ballet class where I found Mingli the girl on the left who's my pri sch classmate and Michele my good friend on the right whpm we got to know each other at Miss Teo's very first trial grade 6 open class.
20. My grade 8 class at YMCA. Sadly after finishing this grade we no longer take exams together as everyone went on to other stuff in life.