<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 31, 2008

~Happier

Got my Ad Tag cheques for $40 in all plus winning a 10 day supply of daily contact lens by CIBA Vision and a free 7 day pass at Amore Fitness today and yesterday. I don't think anyone would believe my luck.

Tonight, I actually got 3 confirmed assignments from 3 tuition agencies and they are all for Monday which used to be free. I will be starting all 3 this coming Mon and another new assignment on Wed night at 7pm. That leaves free slots on Tue afternoons till 5.30-6pm, Wed afternoons till 6pm and Thu afternoons till 5-5.30 pm and Sun 7-10pm which I hope I can fill with more assignments so I will have more money. I don't mind working harder when I'm young as I need money to do Honours again and save some money for my own future.

Thursday
Saw the specialist at SGH and I thought he was more interested in my academic career than my joint problem as he asked more questions about my schools and what I studied in university. He told me that my ligaments are very lax and I think that is the cause for me having very flexible joints like being able to bend my thumbs, elbows and kneees very far back. In any case will have to go back on 11 Jun for physiotherapy and 30 Jun for X-ray to see what is wrong. Meanwhile I have to keep using the lousy gel and medication for the pain they prescribed me. Spent $46.40 on consultation and medication and I doubt that will be the only cost incurred when I go for repeated sessions. Pa is very kind to sponsor my medical expenses. I wasted 1 hr 20 min on travelling to the hospital from my home, 1 hour 20 min on waiting and another 1 hr 20 min to my student's place from the hospital that day itself.

After that went to give tuition at my student's place and we did revision as she failed very badly in her examinations. In any case it's rather strange that she can do the questions during tuition class yet she couldn't perform in the examination which seemed to be the case of insufficient and hasty preparation on her side leading to anxiety and blanking out during the examination. But I was glad she was able to grasp the concepts for revision and she seemed more confident.

After tuition I had to rush for ballet class. I was feeling fat and bloated and I had a tough time in class (as usual) trying to jump and my turns were so horrible. I fell while doing a double turn and nearly cried when Miss Ho was correcting me. Guess I was kinda affected by the stupid Basic Theory test in the morning for the whole day and caused me feel rather emo. I was so distracted and Miss Ho pointed out that my head didn't want me to turn. In addition at the beginning of the class, Miss Ho gave us a slip asking us to return it to her for the Advanced 1 exam on Sat but I couldn't tell her that day itself that I won't be sitting for it especially in front of my other classmates. In any case, I told her today that I will be trying for it next year when I've resolved my joint problems and she replied that I can take it easy. She seemed a little disappointed though as she is really keen to get our batch to do exams. Class was much better today as she said my pointes looked much better with my Gaynor Minden shoes and the jete battements have improved. Today is the the last day as we begin a 2 week break and when class starts again, it will be time to start rehearsals from 5-6.15pm for the performances on 18-19 Dec and 6.15
-8pm for our Advanced 1 syllabus class.

Friday
watched the FHM Girl Next Door Finals 2008 and 3/10 of the finalists were chio. These were Mandy (who was the winner as she had the full package of witty mind, chirpy perky personality and sexy demeanour without coming across as slutty), Sindy who looked a little Chi Na but pretty nonetheless and a little dao and Cordelia who was the Hot fave and she won subsidiary titles of Miss Pepperlicious and Miss Photogenic. She wasn't as beautiful
in person than in the pictures while Mandy didn't look outstanding in the pictures but in person she was really hot and beautiful.Somehow I managed to pick these 3 girls as the goodlooking bunch and in person they truly are. I happen to have extremely picky taste in what I think constitutes beauty and it's not always I will say someone is beautiful unless they sweep me off my feet. At the beginning of the show, all the girls looked rather stiff in their festish outfits save for Mandy who was the only one who brought out the sexy vibe as she gyrate with the pole. That was when I thought she was the most desrving to win and she did which was great.If I was a guy, she would be the girl I like. Someone so energetic and having an unfaltering smile throughout the whole competition made her stood out. Anyway dearie was crazy by downing 6 cans of Anchor beer as if it was water.

I guess as my days are being packed I have less time to ruminate over unnecessary stupid things though I will be stressed in a good way. Luckily there is still Friday I can spend with my dearie and Sat afternoon. I don't want to neglect him and dearie thanks for trying to be more sensitive to this fragile creature. Rather touched by the Milo you made for me for the past few days and all the times you have to listen to my negative crap. I do hope we can do more activities outdoors such as going to Sentosa or go on a short trip overseas in July. Brown Bunny looks emaciated. I think he is anorexic.

Pa helped me to nail and hang my red and orange flower door curtains and guess what? 3 flowers are missing from the one strand of 8 which contains 25 flowers each. Ok I know it is some stupid obsessive compulsive habit of mine to count anything in my food, the amount of money i spend or whatever. Lol. Thank god doesn't really affect the beauty of it.At least when I see the entrance of my room it looks brighter and happier. I love my room now save for the bed. Next month will be getting a new bed and bed frame and as it's Great Singapore Sale hope I can get some good bargains. ") Maybe I'm not really that jinxed nor unlucky after all. Yes dearie, I'm very happy that you got your scholarship and that you did very well for your last semester. Bleah always say I'm not proud of you. At least I'm your lucky star, I like to think. :P

On Pointe @)~~
11:54 PM