<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30413509?origin\x3dhttp://candywaitingformarsbar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

~I miss him

To some people maybe things are just things. They do not see why people attach significance to something which has little or no value. To me, a thing is more than an object it is symbolic of moments in the past, particularly gifts from SOs, which brings to mind the times we have spent together, the effort they put in giving you something knowing that it will bring a smile to your face, a tangible part of them that you can feel or touch when they are not around. There are some things of sentimental value which far exceeds their monetary value and maybe that explains why everytime I have to throw something given to me by family or friends, it seems as if a part of them has been thrown away.

my dearie wrote me 3 poems in all from the time we knew each other in Facebook till this day and it is going to be our 8th month together in 3 more days. How time flies, and we always say we both tricked each other into this relationship but then again, at least we have seen and are trying to accept this imperfect parts of each other.

He wrote this poem 13 days after we got together called My Promise and it's the one which touches me the most.

My Promise (to Mindy) by Joey Kum

As surely as the Sun does rise,
I will love you.
Like teardrops do fall from eyes,
beauty lies in its constancy,
in its sublime descent,
that I may catch you at the end.
Like gesty whisping smoke,
that rises unfailing upwards,
I make no promises of forever,
but I stake it upon my last breathe.
Hand in hand you walk me,
through damp dark corridors, of fallen leaves and faading photographs,
I ache as you did,
as we gently crushed in our stops,
dulled crumpled leaves of yesterday,
as we step bravely,
into a brave new world.

Loved every little thing that he has done, whether his poems or the knick knacks he got for me.
On my birthday..
.Webcam for 2nd month

for V day. Ascience shampoo and 3 roses

Ballet pic for 3th month
Watches for 4th month

Gold shoes for 5th month. The others are random stuff dearie got for me.

Mr Bean Bear for 6th month

Black rubber necklace for 7th month

Grumpy bear and bbq dinner at Rendevous for 8th month

Can't wait for you to come back. This Friday be catching up with my ballet friend who is back from Australia for school holidays and JC classmates instead of hanging out with you as usual. Will wait for you to come back. Blue bunny is getting thinner. Sigh.

Dearie I finally put something into the Hello Kitty storage bin. It has all my white dresses. My fish one from IKEA I stuffed some of my bags inside.

On Pointe @)~~
2:24 AM